Pawna Lake Camping is a complete heaven on earth place where there is a 100% chance of overdose of happiness and satisfaction. The waylaid to this beautiful location from the major city like Pune is about 68 km from your affordable transport, 20 km far away from Kamshet and 38 km from Lonavala. You can book Pawna hill tents at the ₹ 500/per person. The remaining payment you can pay at the campsite.
• Best Quality Tents.
• Secure and Safe Camping for ladies.
• Separate section for Couple, Family, and Group
• Free parking at the campsite.
• Evening Snacks (Hot Pakoda + Hot Tea)
• Sports activities (cricket, football, volleyball, dart game, archery, badminton)
• (Veg/non-Veg) Barbeque (1/2 Kg for 2 people).
• (Veg/non-Veg) Unlimited dinner.
• Music system.
• Warmy campfire.
• Second-day Break-fast.
• First Aid kit.
• Client friendly staff.
• 2 Common Western Toilet available at the campsite.
• Charges ₹ 1499/per person and ₹ 699/per children.
• Pay only ₹ 500/per person or children to book the tent and remaining payment while check-in.
Things to carry:
• Torch Light.
• Private medicines.
• Extra clothes or towels.
• Good Footwear.
• Warm clothes.
• Extra blanket during Winters.
• Umbrella during Monsoon.
- Evening snacks: Tea with Hot Pakoda.
- Breakfast– Tea with Poha.
- Barbeque: (Veg BBQ) – Paneer BBQ.
(Non-Veg BBQ)– Chicken BBQ.
- Unlimited Dinner: (Veg)– Panner masala, Dal Tadka, Chapati, Rice, Sweet.
(Non-veg)– Chicken gravy, Chicken soup, Chapati, Rice
Frequently Asked Question:
Que. How to reach “Location A – Pawna Lake Camps”?
Ans. Pawna Lake Camps are 25 Km away from the hill station of Lonavala and 68 km far away from Pune.
Que. Pawna lake camping is safe for Ladies and Child?
Ans. Yes, sure. We (Team of Pawna lake camps) are there to assist you.
Que. Is there any kind of wild animals?
Ans. Not at all.
Que. Is there limited food provided?
Ans. No, you can order more food. It is unlimited.
Que. What are the facilities in the tent?
Ans. In the tent Bed-sheets, Pillow, Proper mattresses etc. are available.
Que. What are the arrangements of Toilets?
Ans. Toilets are not attached to the tent. It is in the restrooms.
Que. Are the washrooms clean?
Ans. Yes. We always ensure that it is clean.
Que. How many people can settle in one tent? What is its size?
Ans. We have 2 person tents and 3 person tents.